Current Affairs Quiz – March 28 2019
1. India & ___________ Union sign MoU on strengthening cooperation in healthcare sector.
d)None of These
2. The government has decided to infuse around____________into state-owned Bank of Baroda.
a)Rs 2000 Cr
b)Rs 3000 Cr
c)Rs 5000 Cr
d)Rs 8000 Cr
3. Manchester United confirmed___________as manager of the club.
d)Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
4. Fast&Up, flagship sports nutrition brand of Aeronutrix Sports Products Private Limited signs _____________ as brand ambassador.
5. The city of _____________ in Western Australia (WA) will no longer play host to the Hopman Cup, Tennis Australia confirmed .
6. _______becomes first Indian port operator to record 200 MMT cargo movement.
7. _________has signed a memorandum of understanding with agriculture services companies to develop an agriculture digital platform, Baroda Kisan.
a)Bank of Maharashtra
b)Bank of India
c)Punjab National Bank
d)Bank of Baroda
8. Well-known Malayalam writer and poet _____-passed away at the age of 63 .
9. _______is set to be appointed as the new head coach of the Indian men’s basketball team.
b)Gregg Charles Popovich
10. Supreme Court-appointed BCCI ombudsman retired Justice _____- will now double up as the ethics officer of the Indian cricket board.
a)A. K. Ganguly
d)None of these
11. _______-unveils world’s longest salt cave, The cave is called Malham.