Current Affairs Quiz – March 27 2019
1. Karur Vysya Bank has appointed______________as non-executive chairman for a period of three years.
a)J K Garg
c)Suresh N Patel
d)N S Srinath
2. Cabinet approves MoU between India and________ in the field of tourism.
3. Cabinet apprised about MoU between India and __________ for cooperation in the field of Housing.
4. Cabinet approves MoU between India and ____________ om combating illicit trafficking in narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and its precursors.
5. Cabinet apprised about MoU on Antarctic cooperation between India and ________.
6. Vice Admiral ______________ AVSM NM has assumed charge as Director General Naval Operations .
a) M. S. Pawar
7. DRDO successfully conducted an Anti-Satellite (A-SAT) missile test,__________ from Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Island in Odisha.
8. Election Commission has appointed Special Expenditure Observers for six States , These states are Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Nagaland and________.
9. Comoros President_________ re-elected with over 60% of votes.
10. Goalkeeper _________ will captain an 18-strong Indian women’s hockey team for the five-match series against Malaysia.
11. Manu Bhaker and __________-bag Gold medal in 10m Air Pistol Mixed event at Asian Airgun C’ship.
12. The Government of Nepal is organizing “Nepal Investment Summit 2019” on March 29 -30 in _____________.
13. Former Australian Test cricketer, coach and commentator _________–passed away at the age of 71.
14. JCB Prize announces 2019 jury, includes Arvind Subramanian, JCB Prize is associated with which field ?
d)none of these
15. Ranking Roger has died at the age of 56 , He was a Famous ________?