Current Affairs Quiz – March 26 2019
1. Rear Admiral________-has assumed the charge as the Flag Officer Commanding Maharashtra Naval Area .
b)R. Hari Kumar
d)G. Ashok Kumar
2. __________- at Langkawi, Malaysia to Participate in LIMA-19.
d)None of these
3. __________ was honoured with Croatia’s highest civilian award the Grand Order of the King of Tomislav.
d)Ram Nath Kovind
4. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) will launch ___________- including the primary payload EMISAT, on the first of April.
5. Chief of Naval Staff Admiral _________ inaugurated the Indian Navy’s Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Training Facility (NBCTF) at INS Shivaji in Lonavala .
a)G. Ashok Kumar
b)R. Hari Kumar
6. Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu will attend the 16th Convocation of Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research in_______.
7. RBI appoints five-member committee to deepen digital payments, under the chairmanship of __________.
8. The joint training exercise MITRASHAKTI – VI between Indian and ___________ Army is being held at Diyatalawa in Sri Lanka.
9.The RBI has slapped a penalty of Rs 2 crore on ________- for non-compliance of regulatory directions with regard to SWIFT operations.
10. Actress-wrestler ___________- has announced her retirement from the WWE.
11. China, the US and India together accounted for nearly _________– of the rise in energy demand.
a)60 per cent
b)75 per cent
c)80 per cent
d)70 per cent
12. Noted folk artist, music director and writer __________–Devi died at Houston in the U.S. at the age of 99.
d)C. S. Shivalli
13. Private sector lender __________opened its 4,000th branch at EON, Kharadi, in Pune.
14. A science teacher from rural Kenya ___________ has been crowned the world’s best teacher and awarded a $1m prize.
d)Irfan Ramzan Sheikh
15. Tech giant _________–partners with Goldman Sachs and Mastercard for Apple Card.