Current Affairs Quiz – March 22 & 23 2018
1. Which internet company get approved to test self-driving vehicles in China?
c) Sina Corp
2. In which state, GOI cleared a plan for IAF base close to Pak border ?
c) Madhya Pradesh
3. Which country registered a last-over win against Ireland in the World Cup Qualifier to book their place in the 10-team 2019 Cricket World Cup?
4. Which Year is declared as ‘costliest year on record’ for climate disasters by UN?
5. Among the following player, who is the youngest pacer to reached 400 wickets in Test cricket?
a) James Anderson
b) Stuart Broad
c) Alastair Cook
d) Steve Smith
6. Elavenil Valarivan won a gold at Junior WC, is associated with ____________ fields.
c) Air Rifle
7. What is BrahMos?
a) Brah William and Moskva
b) Brahmaputra and Mosivia
c) Brah William and Mosivia
d) Brahmaputra and Moskva
8. The ‘Aspirational Districts’ to support their transformation in terms of ______________.
a) healthcare, education and nutrition
9. The Government of India has decided to declare 2018 as ____________.
a) National Year of crops
b) National Year of Millets
c) National Year of pulses
d) National Year of peace
10. Which Government observed March 23, 2018, the martyrdom day of Shaheed-e-Azam Bhagat Singh, Shaheed Sukhdev and Shaheed Rajguru as ‘Youth Empowerment Day’?
a) Uttar Pradesh
11. Who has been appointed as CEO of Vodafone-Idea India merged entity?
a) Sharma kumar
c) Balesh Sharma
12. Kerala government declares _______________ official fruit of state.