Current Affairs Quiz – March 21 2019
1. The Export-Import Bank of India will provide USD 800 million (about ₹ 5,500 crore) credit to _______- to finance developmental projects.
2. Jammu & Kashmir teenager________ Sheikh was bestowed with the Shaurya Chakra by President Ram Nath Kovind.
d)None of these
3. ___________ has launched ‘smart garbage bins’ made of stainless steel.
b)The iron and steel industry
c)Jindal Steel & Power
d)Steel Authority of India Ltd
4. _________ has renamed its capital Astana to Nursultan to honour outgoing leader Nursultan Nazarbayev.
5. __________- has joined global airlines’ grouping IATA as a member, becoming the first Indian low-cost carrier to get the membership.
6. PhonePe appointed __________ as its brand ambassador.
7. which country has topped a global happiness ranking for the second year in a row ?
8. World Down Syndrome Day (WDSD) is Celebrated on March 21. What is the Theme for this year ?
a)Leave no one behind
b)Leave Every one behind
c)Leave the World behind
9. International Day of Forests is celebrated on 21st March . The theme of 2019________________.
a)Forests and Trees
b)Forests and Education
c)Forests and Life
d)Forests and World
10.______ has introduced a robot-based sortation technology — Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) at its Soukya sortation center in Bengaluru.