Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been topped in the Forbes magazine’s annual ranking of global billionaires?
a) Mark Zuckerberg
b) Warren Buffett
c) Bill Gates
d) Larry Page
2. The World Sparrow Day observed on?
a) March 19
b) March 20
c) March 21
d) March 22
3. ___________ retained the spot of India’s richest person, with a net worth of $23.2 billion
a) Anil Ambani
b) Sunil Mittal
c) Dilip Shanghvi
d) Mukesh Ambani
4. The International Day of Happiness observed on?
a) March 20
b) March 21
c) March 22
d) March 23
5. Who is the world’s wealthiest woman with a $39.5 billion net worth?
a) Susanne Klatten
b) Laurene Powell
c) Liliane Bettencourt
d) Jacqueline Mars
6. The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee presented the KCK International Award for Excellence in Print Journalism organized by Rajasthan Patrika in __________
d) New Delhi
7. The Government of India has decided to merge the Bharatiya Mahila Bank (BMB) with the State Bank of India (SBI), Headquarters of Bharatiya Mahila Bank located in _________
a) New Delhi
8. Who will be the chairman of the merged entity created by the merger of Idea Cellular and Vodafone?
a) Sunil Bharti Mittal
b) Adi Godrej
c) Azim Premji
d) Kumar Mangalam Birla
9. Snapdeal has appointed ________________ as Chief Executive Officer of its digital payments subsidiary Freecharge
a) Rishabh Gupta
b) Jason Kothari
c) Rahul Yadav
d) Kunal Bahl
10. Which state High Court has recognised river Ganga as the first living entity of India, a move that grants it the same legal rights as a human being?
11. India has been ranked _________ in terms of nations with most number of billionaires at 101
12. How many Indians in the World Economic Forum’s 100 Young Global Leaders list?
13. Union Science and Technology Minister Harsh Vardhan will inaugurate the 5th foundation day function of the Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) in __________
c) New Delhi
14. Which country is the world’s happiest country in a new report released?
15. Which country has been ranked the healthiest country on Earth in the Bloomberg Global Health Index of 163 countries?
16. Which state has won the Vijay Hazare Trophy after beating Bengal by 37 runs in the final of the 2017 edition?
b) Tamil Nadu
c) West Bengal
17. National record holder K T Irfan clocked an impressive timing to won a _________ medal in the 20 kilometre men’s event in the Asian Race Walk Championships in Japan
d) None of these
18. Who won the Indian Wells Masters title 2017 for the fifth time?
a) Stan Wawrinka
b) Novak Djokovic
c) Andy Murray
d) Roger Federer
19. Noted poet and ghazal writer Chinu Modi who passed away recently, He was the poet and writer of ____________ language
20. Former Rajya Sabha MP and president of Janamorcha party, Pyari Mohan Mohapatra who passed away recently, he was from ___________
c) West Bengal
21. Dev Raj Sikka who passed away recently, was a/an