Current Affairs Quiz – March 19 2021
Current Affairs Quiz – March 19 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Which state was declared as a model state for Van Dhan Vikas Yojana?
c) Madhya Pradesh
2. A stone from the Sita Eliya temple will be used for the construction of the Ram Temple. Where is the temple located?
a) Sri Lanka
c) Andaman & Nicobar Islands
3. Under Operation Sankalp, the Indian Navy undertook a Passage Exercise with which nation’s navy in the Persian Gulf?
4. India has launched an Artificial Intelligence Initiative along with which nation?
5. Ordnance Factories’ Day in India is observed on____________.
a) March 03
b) March 07
c) March 13
d) March 18
6. Who has been appointed as Director General of International Solar Alliance?
a) Vishnu Dayal
b) Ashraf Sinha
c) Bala Vigesh
d) Ajay Mathur
7. Who has been appointed as chairman of ‘Stop TB Partnership Board’?
a) Dr Harsh Vardhan
b) PM Modi
c) Ram Nath Govindd
d) Raj Nath Singh
8. Which state government has passed Bill to Recover Damages from Protesters?
9. Which nation has hosted the “Afghan Peace Meet”?
10. According to the World Happiness Report 2021, which country is the happiest country in the world?
11. According to the World Happiness Report 2021, which country is the least happy country in the world?