Current Affairs Quiz – March 19 2019
1. which ministry organized a two-day Vigilance Conclave in New Delhi ?
a)Ministry of HRD
b)Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
c)Ministry of Corporate Affairs
d)Ministry of Steel
2. Exercise MITRA SHAKTI is conducted annually as part of military diplomacy and interaction between armies of India & ___________.
3. IBBI And ________- sign MoU for better implementation of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
4. The 14th CII-EXIM Bank Conclave on India-Africa Project Partnerships concluded in __________ .
5. ___________ was sworn-in as the 13th Chief Minister of Goa.
d)None of These
6. Ola has signed a MoU with _________to support the latters efforts in strengthening traffic infrastructure in the city.
7. _____launched an initiative ‘i-help’ to promote digital electoral literacy in the state launched in view of the forthcoming Lok Sabha polls.
8. Alan Krueger, a top economic adviser to former US President __________.
b)George W. Bush
9. _________-conducts world’s 1st remote surgery using 5G technology .
10. Chennai-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) unicorn Freshworks opens office in _________.
11. __________ features in powerful women list.
12. The Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise __________ launched its first cricket academy in the UK.
c)Kolkata Knight Riders
d)Chennai Super Kings