Current Affairs Quiz – March 17 2019
1. India thrashed ___________ by 5-0 in the 5th South Asian Football Federation, SAFF Women’s Championship in Biratnagar, Nepal .
2. The Hollywood Foreign Press Association has set next years Golden Globes ceremony for _________.
a)January 7, 2020
b)January 8, 2020
c)January 4, 2020
d)January 5, 2020
3. The National Green Tribunal (NGT) has imposed a _______ fine on the Adani Group over its power plant in Karnataka’s Udupi.
4. Former IAS officer Shah Faesal has launched a political party named __________.
a)‘Jammu and Kashmir Republic’
b)‘Jammu and Kashmir Peoples’
c)‘Jammu and Kashmir Party’
d)None of these
5. _________- became the second Indian to win an event on Ladies European Tour after clinching South African Women’s Open in Cape Town.
6. What is the Theme for World Sleep day 2019 ?
a)‘Healthy Sleep, Healthy Life’
b)‘Healthy Sleep, Healthy Dream’
c)‘Healthy Dream, Healthy Aging’
d)‘Healthy Sleep, Healthy Aging’
7. Former Supreme Court judge Justice ________ was recommended to be the first Lokpal or anti-corruption ombudsman of India.
a)H. L. Dattu
b)Pinaki Chandra Ghose
c)Jagdish Singh Khehar
8. Cyclone ________-hits Mozambique, Malawi, Zimbabwe , that has killed nearly 150 people.
9. FIFA will make public its vote on the host for the ________-Women’s World Cup.