Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been appointed as chairman of central water commission?
a) Praveen Kumar
b) Sanjay Kumar
c) Narendra Kumar
d) Arun Kumar
2. The Lok Sabha passed the Enemy Property (Amendment and Validation) Bill, 2016, which amends the _____________________
a) Enemy Property Act, 1965
b) Enemy Property Act, 1968
c) Enemy Property Act, 1972
d) Enemy Property Act, 1984
3. Inter-state River Water Disputes (Amendment) Bill, 2017 introduced in Lok Sabha, who is the Minister of Water Resources of India?
a) Uma Bharti
b) Sushma Swaraj
c) Maneka Gandhi
d) Smriti Irani
4. Which political Party IT Wing has launched the first-of-its-kind women safety application “Ammavin Aran” in Tamil Nadu?
a) Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK)
b) Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
c) Indian National Congress (INC)
d) All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (ADMK)
5. The International Pi Day is observed on?
a) March 13
b) March 14
c) March 15
d) March 16
6. Which state government has announced an Idea2POC (Proof of Concept) fund of ₹10 crore for women entrepreneurs?
c) Tamil Nadu
7. The three-day National Agricultural Fair, Krishi Unnati Mela 2016 was held in ___________
c) New Delhi
8. Which state government has launched a new scheme ‘Adarsh Gram Yojana‘that is in accordance with the basic philosophy of the Prime Minister ‘Sabka Saath Sabka Vikaas’?
a) Andra Pradesh
b) Arunachal Pradesh
9. Indian-origin female officer ____________ and the first Muslim policewoman to be awarded an honour by the Queen Elizabeth II
a) Usha Evans
b) Priya Mishra
c) Menaka Evans
d) None of these
10. ______________has been rated the city with the highest quality of life for the eighth consecutive year
11. Which insurance Company plans to launch a pure term insurance product, with return of premium?
a) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
b) Axis HDFC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance
c) Dena ICICI Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance
d) Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance
12. Which private sector bank will buy IL&FS Securities Services Ltd (ISSL), a subsidiary of Infrastructure Leasing and Financial Services (IL&FS) Ltd, in an all-cash deal?
a) Yes Bank
b) IndusInd Bank
c) ICICI Bank
d) HDFC Bank
13. The world’s first fluorescent frog has been discovered in ___________
14. Which country cricket board has charged and suspended giant fast bowler Mohammad Irfan over allegations of spot-fixing during a recent Twenty20 league?
a) Bangladesh Cricket Board
b) Pakistan Cricket Board
c) Sri Lanka Cricket Board
d) South Africa Cricket Board
15. Bhuma Nagi Reddy who passed away recently, He was the MLA of _______________
a) Andhra Pradesh