Current Affairs Quiz – March 13 2019
1. Defending champion India defeated___________ by 6-0 in the 5th South Asian Football Federation (SAFF) Women’s Championship.
2. India’s most valued lender _____________ crossed the Rs6 trillion market capitalisation for the first time.
a)Bank Of Maharashtra
b)Punjab National Bank
d)HDFC Bank Ltd
3. Private sector lender Axis Bank named ________ as its new Non-Executive Part-Time Chairman.
4.__________-withdrew the 20 per cent limit on investments by Foreign Portfolio Investors in corporate bonds of an entity.
5. Internet of Things India Congress 2019 to be held in ________ on August 22-23, 2019.
6. The Delhi government’s Dialogue and Development Commission (DDC) has set up a 17-member high-level committee to “reform higher education” in the capital. The committee, chaired by _______________.
7. _________bagged the bronze medal in the Laser Standard race for men in the Laser Asian Sailing Championship in Singapore .
8. ______has launched doorstep banking service for senior citizens over 70 years of age and differently-abled customers.
9. The Royal Thai Embassy is organising a cultural fest _________ to commemorate 72 years of Indo-Thai diplomatic relations.
a)‘Namaste India Festival’
b)‘Namaste Thailand Festival’
c)‘Namaste Indo-Thai Festival’
10. Google phases out instant messaging app _________ that was launched with much fanfare in 2016.
11. _______ will transfer 32% stake in Bharti Infratel to Nettle.
a)Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
b)Reliance Industries Limited
d)Bharti Airtel Ltd