Current Affairs Quiz – March 12 & 13 & 14 2020
1. Hola Mohalla festival was celebrated at _____________.
a) Madhya Pradesh
2. GOKADDAL-worlds first Digital Solutions Exchange cloud launched in ____________.
3. Wings India 2020 began in ___________.
4. WHO declared COVID-19 a ____________.
5. Which State government has approved the implementation of “happy hour” for autorickshaws?
a) Madhya Pradesh
b) Tamil Nadu
6. 6th International Day of Yoga led by PM Modi to be held in ____________.
b) Gandhi Nagar
7. Santu Mukhopadhyay is passed away at 69 , is associated with____________.
d) None of these
8. Which department has launched free digital parcel locker service?
d) All the above
9. Who has appointed as CSO of Microsoft?
a) Sam Johnson
b) Rina Mathew
c) Eric Horvitz
d) Hardley Son
10. According to Animal Protection Index, India secured _________ rank.
11. Dearness Allowance hiked from 17% to ___________ for central govt employees.
12. India shares second position with__________ as most promising source of disruptive technologies.
13. Which state hosts Divya Kala Shakti for the first time?
c) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
14. Mr. Rajesh Chaplot honoured with the Highest Civilian Award of Uganda, who is associated with_____________.
15. International Pi Day is observed on ____________.
a) March 10
b) March 11
c) March 13
d) March 14
16. International Day of Action for Rivers is observed on____________.
a) March 14
b) March 16
c) March 18
d) March 20
17. Theme for International Day of Action for Rivers is_________________.
a) Women, Earth, and Climate Change
b) Women, Water, and Earth
c) Women, Water, and Planet
d) Women, Water, and Climate Change
18. World Sleep Day is observed on ____________.
a) March 12
b) March 13
c) March 14
d) March 15
19. Sir Creek Issue between ____________.
a) India and Nepal
b) Pakistan and China
c) India and Pakistan
d) Chian and Japan
20. MEIS – in this “M” represents_____________.