Current Affairs Quiz – March 10 & 11 2019
1. The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi attended the 50th Raising Day celebrations of Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF) on which Date ?
2. National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) will celebrate its 34th Inception Day tomorrow on ______ 2019 .
3. ______ launched the first round of immunisation as part of the nationwide Pulse Polio programme.
4.______ the state government has issued an ordinance raising reservation for Other Backward Classes (OBC) to 27 per cent from the present 14 per cent.
5. Two stations on Delhi Metro’s red line extension have been renamed in honour of martyrs, Rajendra Nagar Metro Station has been renamed as ___________.
a)Major Mohit Sharma Rajendra Nagar station
b)Shaheed Sthal (New Bus Adda)
c)DS Dondial station
d)Sepoy Ajay Kumar station
6. _______________, Government of India has won the First Prize in the category of TV Cinema Spot at the prestigious international Golden City Gate Tourism Awards 2019.
a)Ministry of Finance
b)Ministry of Defence
c)Ministry of Home Affairs
d)Ministry of Tourism
7. IDBI Bank plans three-year extension for current CEO __________.
8. The World Bank approved a $125 million loan for _____________ to help small farmers improve productivity and tackle climate change.
9. The Japanese government announced a donation of some Rs 22 lakh ($31,800) to the Rabindra Bharati Museum, it is situated in which Place ?
10. 14thCII-EXIM Bank Conclave on India-Africa Project Partnerships to be held in_______on March 17 – 19.
11. ______a new-age digital insurance company, was awarded the coveted Golden Peacock Innovative Product Award – 2019.
b)New India Assurance
c)ACKO General Insurance
12. _____________wins silver at GeeBee Boxing Tournament in Finland.
13. World Bank to provide ____________ for the National Rural Economic Transformation Project (NRETP) to boost Rural Incomes across 13 States in India.
a)200 Million dollar
b)150 Million dollar
c)250 Million dollar
d)3000 Million dollar
14. __________ has been named as Palestinian Prime Minister by President of Palestinian Authority Mahmoud Abbas.
15. Foreign Secretary________will meet US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in Washington .
16. Indian opener __________ became the joint-fastest to reach 3,000 ODI runs in a country after going past the landmark in the fourth ODI against Australia .
17. World Bank Signs Agreement to Provide Additional Funding of __________- to Enhance Dam Safety in India.
18. ____________ has developed the code for a smartphone app that can detect counterfeit currency.
19. Former Finance Secretary ________was appointed Chancellor of Central University of Gujarat.
b)Subhash Chandra Garg
c)A N Jha
20. _______was honoured by Barbie for “breaking boundaries to inspire” the next generation girls.