Current Affairs Quiz – March 1 2019
1. Chapchar Kut Festival 2019 celebrated in which State ?
2. AYUSH Minister Shripad Yesso Naik laid the foundation stone for National Institute of Unani Medicine at Ghaziabad in ______.
3. Roger Federer moved to within two wins of a _____ career title after a tough win against Marton Fucsovics to reach the semi-finals.
4. India’s GDP growth has slowed down to ________ in the December quarter, as per the latest government data.
5. Indian economy is expected to grow at _________ in calendar years 2019 and 2020, the US-based rating agency Moody’s said .
6. The GST collection in the month of February stood at ______________.
a)Rs 97,247 cr
b)Rs 97,277 cr
c)Rs 95,247 cr
d)Rs 97,242 cr
7. ______ secured the top spot among all public sector banks in the implementation of ‘Reforms agenda’.
8. Delhi High Court judge Justice _______ passed away morning due to a heart attack.
9. The “Pritzker Prize” is related to Which Field ?
10. Where is the Jaypee Sports City located ?