Current Affairs Quiz – March 03 & 04 2018
1. Merkel gets ________ as Chancellor as part of coalition?
a) First term
b) Third term
c) Fourth term
d) Sixth term
2. Krishna Kumari has become Pakistan’s first Hindu Dalit woman Senator after she was elected to the ________?
a) Lower House
b) Upper House
d) General Attorny
3. First man to run a mile in under 4 minutes dies at _____?
4. In Russia, Which agency said that Russia and China have agreed to set up a joint data centre for lunar and deep space projects?
b) SPUTNIX ltd
c) DAURIA Aerospace
5. Under which category India, Russia, Bangladesh signed pact for Rooppur atomic plant?
6. Indian Navy sailboat _________ arrives in Cape Town, South Africa?
a) INSV Tarangini
b) INSV Kalvari
c) INSV Viraat
d) INSV Tarini
7. Using which telescope, NASA’s astronomers have found evidence of water in the atmosphere of a Saturn-mass exoplanet some 700 light-years away?
a) MOST telescope
b) James Webb space telescope
c) Hubble and Spitzer space telescope
d) Kepler telescope
8. The Indian duo of Pankaj Advani and _______________ staged a remarkable recovery to defeat Pakistan in the final of the inaugural IBSF Snooker Team World Cup?
a) Manan Chandra
b) Subhash Agarwal
c) Brijesh Damani
d) chandra hiriee
9. Under Which freestyle category Navjot Kaur clinches gold in the Asian Wrestling?
10. Earlier in January, Saudi Arabia allowed its women, for the first time, to spectate at a ___________?
a) Cricket Match
c) Basket Ball