Current Affairs Quiz – June 30 2020
1. ‘COVAXIN’ got DGCI approval for Human Clinical Trials, developed by which company?
c) Bharat Biotech
d) Green signal Biopharma
2. India has banned how many Chinese mobile apps to protect its sovereignty and integrity?
3. Which nation has passed a controversial national security law?
4. Who has been reappointed as Attorney General for India?
a) Raj Mohan
b) Shiva Reddy
c) Abi Mishra
5. World’s Largest Plasma Therapy Trial launched by which state?
a) Madhya Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
6. What is the amount allotted for the Tamil Nadu Housing Sector Strengthening Program by the World Bank?
a) $100 million
b) $200 million
c) $400 million
d) $500 million
7. With which country, India signed agreement for hydroelectric project on 29 June 2020?
8. When do we observe International Day of Parliamentarism?
a) June 03
b) June 14
c) June 18
d) June 30
9. India’s ‘first’ lichen park is situated at which state?
d) West Bengal
10. 36th ASEAN Summit chaired by which country?
11. Who is the new Prime minister of Ireland?
a) Leo Varadkar
b) Micheal Martin
c) Enda Kenny
d) Eamon Ryan