Current Affairs Quiz – June 27 & 28 2021
Current Affairs Quiz – June 27 & 28 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Which state has become the first rabies-free state in India?
2. Who has become the youngest Indian cricketer to play in all formats?
a) Shafali Verma
b) Taniya Bhatia
c) Sneh Rana
d) Smriti Mandhana
3. Which city has been named the world’s most expensive city for foreign workers?
4. Which football player has become the joint-top scoring men’s international player of all time?
a) Cristiano Ronaldo
b) Ali saab
d) Lionel Messi
5. Which company has acquired an American instant messaging app ‘Wickr’?
6. Micro-, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Day is observed on_______________.
a) June 21
b) June 23
c) June 25
d) June 27
7. Deepika Kumari became world No. 1 after winning gold at World Cup, is associated with_____________.
d) None of these
8. Rahi Sarnobat won gold medal, is associated with_____________.