Current Affairs Quiz – June 27 2020
1. When do we observe Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Day?
a) June 27
b) June 02
c) September 08
d) August 15
2. Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) launched ________ plantation to spur monetization of its assets.
d) a & b
3. NASA’s headquarter has named as________________.
a) George Flyod
b) Peter Paul
c) Mary W.Jackson
d) Christopher James
4. Vini Mahajan has become the First Woman Chief Secretary of which state?
c) Tamil Nadu
d) Uttar Pradesh
5. Who designed and developed Advanced Torpedo Decoy System Maareech?
c) Air force
6. K. Sanjita Chanu will receive the Arjuna Award for 2018, is associated with which sports?
7. ‘At One Click’ Initiative launched by which state government?
b) Andhra Pradesh
d) Himachal Pradesh
8. Who has become the first-ever female president of the Marylebone Cricket Club?
a) Barbara Slater
b) Nicola Adams
c) Jessica Ennis‑Hill
d) Clare Connor
9. Which government started Sero Survey?
c) Diu & Daman
10. Which insurance company is the only life insurance company to be amongst India’s top 100 great places to work?
a) Max Life Insurance
b) PNB Paribas Insurance
c) ICICI prudential Insurance
d) New India Assurance
11. Which airport has become India’s 1st airport to install AWMS technology on runway?
12. According to the latest Swiss National Bank (SNB) data, What is the rank of India in accounting money in Swiss banks?
13. Where is the new Devika Bridge constructed by Border Roads Organisation (BRO) located?
c) Jammu & Kashmir