Current Affairs Quiz – June 18 2020
1. Which ministry is responsible for National Employment Policy?
a) Ministry of Human Resource Development
b) Ministry of Finance
c) Ministry of Minority Affairs
d) Ministry of labour and employment
2. For whom, PM Modi launched Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan?
a) Street Vendors
c) Senior Citizens
3. India elected as non-permanent member of which among the following organization?
a) United Nation Security council
d) United Nations Trusteeship council
4. According to UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), What is the rank of India in foreign direct investment?
5. Who has been appointed as president of 75th UN General Assembly?
a) Abdullah Gul
b) Bulent Arınc
c) Yalcın Akdogan
d) Volkan Bozkir
6. Which company has launched country’s first drone cover?
a) ICICI Prudential
b) Aegon Life
c) PNB Paribas
d) HDFC Ergo
7. When do we observe International Picnic Day?
a) July 05
b) June 18
c) March 29
d) May 26
8. Who is the Union Minister of Sports?
a) Harsh Vardhan
b) Kiren Rijiju
c) Shri Ramprasad
d) Narendra Singh Tomar