Current Affairs Quiz – June 16 & 17 2018
1. Which country will host European Union film festival?
b) Sri Lanka
2. Who is the CEO of World Bank?
a) Jim Yong Kim
b) Guy Ryder
c) Kristalina Georgieva
d) Agatha Mathew
3. Adiraju Venkatesh Rao passed away. He belongs to which field?
c) Classical dancer
d) Political leader
4. Name the most experienced women space astronaut who retired recently?
a) Sunita Williams
b) Henry Watson
d) Peggy whitson
5. Which Indian become the first player to play in England’s Kia super league?
a) Virat Kohli
b) Smriti mandhana
c) Harmanpreet Kaur
d) KL Rahul
6. Which country denies to jointly build a Naval Base with India?
7. June 16 is celebrated as International Day of Family Remittances. What is the theme for this year?
a) Remittances: One family at a time
b) One Child at a time
c) One family happy family
d) Send Money to home
8. Which becomes first Company to close over Rs. 7 Trillion Market Cap?
9. JUNE 15 is celebrated as_________?
a) World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
b) World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
c) Cancer day
d) Aids awareness day
10. World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought Is celebrated on June 17. What is the theme for this year?
a) Land has its value
b) Land has true value – invest in it.
c) Invest in nature
d) Invest in land
11. MARG ERP Limited partners with which bank?
b) AXIS BANK
c) ANDHRA BANK
12. __________5th biggest consumer financial services company worldwide by Forbes.
13. India’s first carbon fibre manufacturing unit is set up by?
14. Which state launched “24* 7 mobile policing service”?
15. Which body is responsible for selection of candidates for top level board appointment in banks?
c) Bank board bureau