Current Affairs Quiz – June 14 & 15 2020
1. When do we observe World Blood Donor Day?
a) July 10
b) June 14
c) May 29
d) March 26
2. What is the theme for World Blood Donor Day 2020?
a) Safe Blood Saves Lives
b) Donate and Save
c) Raise awareness about the need
d) Safe and Secure Lives
3. Which state has launched “Ghar Ghar Nigrani” application?
d) Madhya Pradesh
4. What is the Full form of ECLGS?
a) Emergency Capped Line Guarantee Scheme
b) Emergency Capital Liability Guarantee Scheme
c) Emergency Cash Liability Guarantee Scheme
d) Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme
5. Raja Parba festival is celebrated in which state?
a) Uttar Pradesh
6. which among the following is associated with M B Lal Committee?
a) Oil field fire Accident in Assam
c) Chemical gas leakage in Vizag
d) All the above
7. “Arogya Path” – launched by?
a) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
c) Indian Council of Medical Research
d) None of these
8. When do we observe World Elder Abuse Awareness Day?
a) July 13
b) June 15
c) November 03
d) December 27
9. Which organization has developed a sanitizing chamber named ‘GermiKlean’ to sanitise uniforms of security forces?
a) Indian Railways
c) Defence Research and Development Organisation
d) Indian Army
10. According to Nature Index 2020 Annual Tables, Which Institute has topped the Nature Index 2020?
a) IISc Bengaluru
b) Japan Space science and technology
c) Russian Center of Science and Culture
d) Chinese Academy of Sciences
11. ‘Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana’ has launched by which state?
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) Andhra Pradesh
12. Which state has become first state to get ISO certification for tribal hostels?
d) Himachal Pradesh
13. Who has been appointed as J&K High Court judge?
a) Gita Mittal
b) Javed Iqbal Wani
c) Ayush Khan
d) Deeraj Singh
14. Who has been appointed as the new Director of SIDBI?
a) Ram Mohan Mishra
b) Harsh Vardhan
c) Devendra Kumar Singh
d) Amar Nath