Current Affairs Quiz – June 12 2018
1. The government has set up a committee headed by __________ to bring in transparency in the jobs data calculation.
a) SJ Arul Kumaran
b) VTG Saravana Pandiya Kumar
c) TCA Anant
d) J Maheshwaran
3. Who received the Polly Umrigar Award for being the best international cricketer for the 2016-17 and 2017-18 seasons?
a) Suresh Raina
b) Virat Kohli
c) MS Dhoni
d) Ravindra Jadeja
4. Ronda Rousey is associated with __________.
5. World Day against Child Labour is observed on _______.
a) June 08
b) June 10
c) June 12
d) June 14
6. The name of the planet discovered by Indian Physical Research Laboratory scientists is __________.
7. Which country will host the first BIMSTEC military exercise in September 2018?
d) Sri Lanka
8. Madhogarh Fort is in _________.
c) Madhya Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh