Current Affairs Quiz – June 10 & 11 2018
Current affairs quiz
1. India’s first police museum will be set up in __________.
2. Tennis player Dominic Thiem is from _________.
3. The summit between Kim Jong-Un and Donald Trump was held in ____________.
4. Which Indian state has been ranked the most vulnerable state in the draft National Disaster Risk Index?
c) Jammu and Kashmir
5. India and ________ sign MoU in the field of sustainable and smart urban development.
b) Sri Lanka
6. Who has been appointed as Vigilance Commissioner in Central Vigilance Commission (CVC)?
a) Sharad Kumar
b) Sharad Kapoor
c) Sharad Krishnan
d) Sharad Kannan
7. The Forty Fourth G7 Summit was held in _________.
8. India defeated _________ to lift Intercontinental Cup Football Title?
9. Who won the French Open 2018 Women’s Title?
a) Simona Halep
b) Sloane Stephens
c) Serena Williams
d) Anna Kournikova
10. ‘Rasaraj’ Narayan Prasad Singh, who passed away recently, is a famous __________.
b) Film Maker
11. The 18th Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) summit was held in __________.
a) New Delhi
12. Who has been appointed as acting Chairman of UPSC?
a) Arun Prasath
b) Arvind Saxena
c) Anupham Kher
d) Anusha Kulkarni
13. Which country will host 11th World Hindi Conference?
d) Sri Lanka