Current Affairs Quiz – June 07 2018
1. According to the Global Peace Index 2018, the most peaceful country is _________.
2. Who has been named as BCCI’s best international cricketer (men) for the 2016-17 and 2017-18 seasons?
a) Rohit Sharma
b) MS Dhoni
c) Virat Kohli
d) Suresh Raina
3. Public Credit Registry would be set up by ________.
a) Reserve Bank of India
b) Ministry of Finance
c) Bankers Association of India
d) Indian Bank Association
4. Pretoria is a city in _______.
b) South Africa
5. World Bank approves ________ for Atal Bhujal Yojana aims to improve groundwater management in country.
a) Rs 2000 Crore
b) Rs 4000 Crore
c) Rs 6000 Crore
d) Rs 8000 Crore
6. The 11th edition of Geo Intelligence Asia was hosted by ______.
7. Who will be given the lifetime achievement honour at the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards ceremony in Bangkok?
a) Anupam Kher
b) Amitabh Bachchan
c) John Abraham
d) Shah Rukh Khan
8. Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is in ________.
9. _______ and UN agencies signed an agreement that could eventually lead to the return of some of the 700,000 Rohingya Muslims.
10. Govt approves ______ crore to ISRO for future missions.
a) Rs 10,000
b) Rs 20,000
c) Rs 30,000
d) Rs 40,000