Current Affairs Quiz – June 04 2018
1. Which country President to become 1st international leader to meet Kim in N Korea?
2. Who is the CM of Himachal Pradesh?
a) Satpal Singh Satti
b) Rajeev Bindal
c) Jairam Thakur
d) Gulab Singh Thakur
3. Who has been appointed as RBI Deputy Governor?
a) Vishnu VijayaKumar
b) Mahesh Jain
c) C Rajesh
d) Ramesh Kumar
4. SpaceX Aerospace company is situated in_______.
5. Who is the current chairman of DRDO?
a) Alagarsamy R
b) Krishnamurthy M
c) S Christopher
d) Sanjay Mitra
6. India Ranked _____th On Childhood Index.
7. Maori village is located in_____________.
c) New Zealand
8. Taj Declaration to Beat Plastic Pollution adopted in ___________.
b) New Delhi
9. Theme of Financial Literacy of 2018 is______________.
a) Customer Protection
b) Product Potection
c) Producer Protection
d) none of these
10. International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression is observed on ____________.
a) June 02
b) June 04
c) June 08
d) June 11
11. Which bank has been recognized with the Champion Security Award at the 14th Visa Asia Pacific Security Summit?
c) Punjab National Bank
d) Canara Bank