Current Affairs Quiz – June 01 2020
1. Global Day of Parents is celebrated on ____________.
a) July 28
b) August 04
c) June 01
d) April 13
2. The theme for Global Day of Parents 2020 is ________________.
a) Appreciate all the parents throughout the world
b) Selfless commitment to children and their lifelong sacrifice towards nurturing this relationship.
c) Honour all the parents
d) Primary responsibility of the family
3. Who has taken Charge as Secretary in Ministry of Steel?
a) Ajay Bhushan Pandey
b) Harsh Vardhan
c) Hari Hara Vasudevan
d) Pradip Kumar Tripathi
4. My Life My Yoga launched by_____________.
a) PM Modi
b) Nirmala Sitharaman
c) CM Bodge
d) Amrish Pandey
5. Which company has become the first private rocket company to send astronauts to space?
b) Blue Origin
d) The Boring Company
6. Who is the only Indian in the Forbes’ list of world’s highest-paid athletes?
a) Rohit Sharma
b) PV Sindhu
c) Virat Kholi
d) Hima Das
7. Which state has become the first state to complete the migration of workers to their home state through Shramik Special trains?
a) Madhya Pradesh
c) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
8. Who has been Appointed as Food Safety Regulator Chief?
a) Rahul Bothan
b) Pratheep Singh
c) Arun Singhal
d) Hasini Shangal
9. IBBI is expand as_________________.
a) Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India
b) Insolvency and Bureau Board of India
c) Incrypt and Bureau Board of India
d) International and Bankruptcy Board of Indices
10. Who has been appointed as Commander-in-Chief of Andaman and Nicobar Command?
a) Jagdish Bose
b) Manoj Pande
c) Hasina Khan
d) Amar Nath
11. World Milk Day is observed on ______________.
a) May 25
b) June 01
c) April 13
d) March 09
12. The Theme for World Milk Day 2020 is______________.
a) 20th Anniversary of world milk day
b) Milk as a global food
c) Activities that are connected with the dairy sector
d) None of these
13. Wajid Khan who passed away at 42, is associated with_______________.
b) Social Activist
c) Music Composer
14. Bobby Joe Morrow who passed away at 84, is associated with______________.