Current Affairs Quiz – June 01 2018
1. Which country is the world’s largest producer of milk?
2. Which state government has announced a monthly allowance of ₹1,000 each to unemployed graduate youths?
a) Madhya Pradesh
b) Andhra Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
3. Who has been won the 91st Scripps National Spelling Bee contest?
a) Ranjith Premkumar
b) Karthik Nemmani
c) Hari Prasanth
d) Naren Goswami
4. Foundation laid for India’s first Advanced DNA Forensic Lab in__________.
5. Theme of RIMPAC 2018 ____________.
a) Capable, Adaptive, Partners
b) Efficient, Talented, Partners
c) Accomplished, Experienced, Partners
d) Apt, Competent, Partners
6. Urmila Singh passed away at 71, is associated with________.
d) None of these
7. Who has been awarded as the ‘most inspiring icon of the year for Social Welfare’ award by the Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival?
a) Akshay Kumar
b) Sachin Tendulkar
c) Yuvraj Singh
d) Sushanth Singh Rajput
8. Who is the current Prime Minister of Singapore?
a) Lee Hsien Loong
b) Hong Lee
c) Lee Hsien Yang
d) Goh Chok Tong
9. Which delivery service partners has been joined with IRCTC?
b) BLUE DART
10. North and South Korea hold high level talks at __________.
11. Who is the current Prime Minister of Spain?
a) Mariano Rajoy
b) Pedro Sanchez
c) Pablo Iglesias Turrión
d) Albert Rivera
12. Benami Transactions Informants Reward Scheme, 2018’ has been issued by which department?
a) Railway Department
b) Revenue Deprartment
c) Income Tax Department
d) Ministry of Finance