Current Affairs Quiz – July 31 2019
1. Centre to conduct the 22nd National Conference on e Governance is held at_________.
2. Who has been elected as Karnataka Assembly Speaker?
a) R Ashoka
b) Goving M kajrol
c) Vishweshwar Hegde Kageri
d) Laxman Savadi
3. Who will be the new Finance Secretary?
a) Ajay Bhora
b) Vishnu Raj
c) Vijay Shankar Yadav
d) Rajiv Kumar
4. Who will be the new CEO of Mindtree?
a) Debashis Chatterjee
b) Rajiv Mehta
c) Arjun Ramasamy
d) Pandit Kumar Yadav
5. According to QS, Which city has been rated as the best student city in India?
d) New Delhi
6. According to QS, which city has been rated as the world’s best student city ?
7. B.Sai Praneeth has jumped four places to enter in the top 20 players, is associated with ___________.
8. Subir Vithal Gokarn is passed away at 60, is associated with_________.
a) Ex-Navy Chief
c) Ex-RBI Governor
d) Ex- Member of Parliament
9. Infosys launches Cyber Defence Center in __________.