Current Affairs Quiz – July 28 & 29 2020
1. World Hepatitis Day is observed on _________.
a) June 10
b) August 17
c) July 28
d) September 02
2. World Nature Conservation Day is observed on______________.
a) July 28
b) October 17
c) November 04
d) December 12
3. ‘Dare to Dream 2.0’ contest launched by____________.
4. Indian government handed over 10 diesel locomotives which country?
5. Who is the new Prime Minister of Tunisia?
a) Elyes Fakhfakh
b) Gladys Victoria
c) Myafan Schenger
d) Hichem Mechichi
6. Who has been appointed as the Commandant, Indian Naval Academy (INA)?
b) Dinesh K Tripathi
c) Renith Prem
d) Abhinav Mishra
7. Which Indian climate activist has named by UN chief to new advisory group?
a) Seethal Gupta
b) Rohini Nair
c) Archana Soreng
d) Muhammed Nawab
8. From which country, Fleet of 5 Rafale multi-role combat jets arrived in India?
9. Stuart Broad became 7th bowler to take 500 Test wickets, belongs to which country?
b) New Zealand
10. With which bank, IRCTC launched Co-branded Contactless Credit Card?
c) Axis bank
11. Who is the Union Minister for Chemicals and Fertilizers ?
a) DV Sadananda Gowda
b) Nirmala Sitharaman
c) Ram Vilas Paswan
d) Smrithi Irani
12. Global Tiger Day is observed on____________.
a) June 29
b) July 29
c) April 13
d) May 15
13. Bureau of Indian Standard’s Mobile App launched __________.
14. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman attended __________ Annual Meeting of Board of Governors of AIIB.
15. Where is the headquarters of AIIB located?
a) New Delhi
16. The first batch of Rafale Aircraft touched down at which Indian air base?
a) Ambala Air Force Station
b) Awantipur Air Force Station
c) Pathankot Air Force Station
d) Udhampur Air Force Station