Current Affairs Quiz – July 27 2019
1. Who is the Sports and Youth Affairs Minister?
a) Arjun Munda
b) K Jaishankar
c) Kiren Rijiju
d) Raj Nath Singh
2. Who has been appointed as the head of ICC’s influential Finance and Commercial Affairs committee?
a) Ehsan Mani
b) Arvind Manimaran
c) Ajay Kumar
d) Sanjith Kumar
3. Which country has been invited to be a Partner Country for International Gita Jayanti Mahotsav?
b) Sri Lanka
4. Who won the Tribute Actor award at 2019 Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)?
a) Jackie Chan
b) Will Smith
c) Leonardo Di Caprio
d) Meryl Streep
5. B.S. Yediyurappa, the new Chief Minister of Karnataka, is associated with _________.
6. Meg Lanning is associated with _______.
7. Name the first Indian, who has been crowned Miss Deaf World 2019?
a) Parineeti Jain
b) Vidisha Baliyan
c) Swarna Gupta
d) Ranija Mukherjee
8. The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organising the third edition of Global Ayurveda Summit 2019 in __________.
9. Beji Caid Essebsi was a famous Politician from __________.
10. Who has topped the Instagram Sports Rich List for 2019?
a) Cristiano Ronaldo
b) Lionel Messi
c) Virat Kohli
d) Rafael Nadal