Current Affairs Quiz – July 22 & 23 & 24 2020
1. Who has won the Gulbenkian Prize for Humanity?
a) Severn Cullis
b) Alexandria Villasenor
c) Kehkashan Basu
d) Greta Thunberg
2. “ANASIS – military communications satellite belongs to which country?
c) South Korea
3. “Manodarpan” initiative to be launched by?
a) Ministry of HRD
b) Ministry of Defence
c) Ministry of Home affairs
d) Ministry of External affairs
4. PASSEX Exercise conducted between India and_____________.
5. Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has provided drones named ‘_______________’.
6. With which country India signed agreement between “Emergency Medical Services” ?
7. Who has recieved Toonz Media Award 2020?
a) Arnab Chaudhuri
b) Rahul Bhaswar
c) Chindhuri Asnab
d) Suman Ghosh
8. Who has been appointed as MD & CEO of Karur Vysya Bank?
a) Ramesh Boddu
b) Joshna Yaswanth
c) Bijesh M
d) Vishnu Prathap
9. Consumer Protection Act, 2019 comes into force in India, it has replaced Consumer Protection Act, _________.
10. What is the name of China’s ambitious Mars Rover Mission?
11. HAMMER missiles belongs to?
c) Air Force
12. Kakrapar Atomic Power Plant is situated in___________.
b) Madhya Pradesh
c) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
13. India successfully test fires Nag Missile – HELINA, has now been renamed as________________.
14. Who has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)?
a) Gautam Thakur
b) Habibullah Sham
c) Rayane Mithun
d) Sumit Deb
15. India’s first numberless card has launched by_____________.
c) Google Pay
16. “Godhan Nyay Yojna” has launched by which state?
a) Uttar Pradesh
17. Who has been appointed as MD & CEO of SBI General Insurance?
a) PC Kandpal
b) Ajay Singh
c) Vijay Malhotra
d) Abhay Yash
18. National Broadcasting Day is observed on ____________.
a) 23 July
b) 27 June
c) 19 August
d) 04 September
19. What is the capital of Nicaragua?
20. Which actor has launched ‘Pravasi Rojgar’ app to help migrants?
a) Amir Khan
b) Salman Khan
c) Sonu Sood
d) kangana Ranaut
21. Nusrat Zaheer who passed away at 69, is associated with_________.
22. India will have around ___________ renewable energy by 2030, by power ministry.