Current Affairs Quiz – July 16 & 17 2018
1. Who is named world’s highest paid celebrity?
a) Lionel Messi
b) Cristiano Ronaldo
c) Conor McGregor
d) Floyd Mayweather
2. Prez approves bill on 7yr jail for witch hunting in which state?
3. Who signed MoU with Haryana government to create 35,000 jobs?
4. Ramesh Powar appointed interim coach of Indian women’s team of which sports?
5. France defeat Croatia to win FIFA World Cup after how many years?
6. Who was defeated by Novak Djokovic to clinch his fourth Wimbledon title?
a) Roger Federer
b) Pete Sampras
c) Björn Borg
d) Kevin Anderson
7. Name the 8-year-old Indian Boy who was named ‘British Indian of the Year’?
a) Swapnil singh
b) Ishwar Sharma
c) Karnan singh
d) Khitiz sharma
8. Who joined hands with J&K to set up telemedicine centre at 12,700 feet?
9. Who became vice chair of Asia Pacific Region of World Customs Organisation?
10. Who clinched maiden women’s Wimbledon title?
a) Serena Williams
b) Angelique Kerber
c) Saina mirza
d) None of these
11. Which state will get world’s cheapest clean drinking water?
12. Who successfully test fired BrahMos Missile from Odisha?
c) Indian space agency
13. Which state will get India’s 1st skill training centre?
14. World famous Rath Yatra celebrated in which of the following state?
15. Which state CM launched Paudhagiri Campaign?
16. According to IMF growth rate for India in 2019 will be?
17. Walmart partners with which firm for cloud solutions?
18. Which IIT unveiled world’s first remotely operable LEAP microscope?