Current Affairs Quiz – July 15 2019
1. The ICC named the Team of the 2019 World Cup, which features two Indians cricketer,______________.
a) Virat Kholi and Rohit Sharma
b) Virat Kholi and MS Dhoni
c) Rohit Sharma and Jasprit Bumrah
d) Jasprit Bumrah and Ravindra Jadeja
2. Who became the first Japanese player to win a boy’s Grand Slam title?
a) Shintaro Mochizuki
b) Carlous Gimena
c) Shenxas Gilamo
d) None of these
3. Who has been appointed as the deputy chief minister of Goa?
b) Abbas Alem
c) Chandrakant Kavlekar
d) Vinayak Malik
4. Padma Shri awardee P.Raghu Ram bagged with Honorary Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) of which country?
5. H.M. Ershad is passed away at 89, is belongs to which country?
6. Who has been appointed as Governor of Himachal Pradesh?
a) Sibin Boban
b) Sabith Aslam
c) Vaithy Prabhu
d) Kalraj Mishra
7. Who has been appointed as Governor of Gujarat?
a) Vinobav Desai
b) Mohan Chakrabarthy
c) Acharya Devvrat
d) Murali Bhakshinathan
8. Who won Wimbledon singles final?
a) Andrew Sam
b) Novak Djokovic
c) Roger Federer
d) Sam Williamson
9. Which team has won World Cup Cricket?
a) New Zealand
10. World Youth Skills Day is observed on ____________.
a) June 10
b) June 28
c) July 03
d) July 15
11. Which bank has come up with mobile app to identify currency for visually impaired?
c) World Bank
d) Both a and b
12. According to report, Asia on track to top ________ % of World GDP by 2040.
13. Who has been appointed as India head for Audi?
a) Vjender Singh
b) Vishnuvi Menon
c) Balbir Singh Dhillon
d) Abhay Krishna
14. Ben Stokes, who scored 84*(98) in the 2019 World Cup cricket final was named “Man of the Final”, is belongs to______________.
b) New Zealand
15. Who won a record sixth British Grand Prix at Silverstone ?
a) Jim Clark
b) Alain Prost
c) Valtteri Bottas
d) Lewis Hamilton
16. Who has been appointed as BJP’s National General Secretary (Organisation)?
a) BL Santosh
b) Narayana Moorthy
c) Harihara Vasudevan
d) Chidambara Nath