Current Affairs Quiz – July 13 2019
1. Sathiyan, Amalraj won India’s 1st ever medal at Australian Open, is associated with____________.
b) Table Tennis
2. Which state government has observed Save Water Day on july 12 to spread the message of water conservation?
c) West Bengal
3. Who has been appointed as World Bank’s MD and CFO?
a) Bipin Das
b) Anshula Kant
c) Steffi Mary
4. Kharchi Puja Festival is celebrated in ________.
5. Operation Thirst has launched by __________.
a) Air Force
d) Railway Protection Force
6. Film Divisions to launch documentary film club in _____________.
7. ‘Women Startup Summit 2019’ is held at__________.
8. Which survey has said that India will this year overtake the UK to become the world’s fifth biggest economy?
b) General Survey
c) Economic Survey
d) IHS Markit
9. National Seminar Cum Workshop on Statistics and Sustainable Development in __________.
10. Who is the Secretary for Consular, Passport and Visa and Overseas Indian Affairs?
a) Sanjiv Arora
b) Ramjith Dev
d) Deekshith Rajan