Current Affairs Quiz – July 09 2020
1. Which nation has planned to build 6-8 nuclear reactors per year between 2020-2025?
2. Veteran actor and comedian Jagdeep passed away on July 8. He essayed the popular role of Soorma Bhopali in which film?
a) Andaz Apna Apna
b) Do Bigha Zamin
c) Hum Panchi Ek Daal Ke
3. Which state government launched a land-use intelligence system?
b) West Bengal
4. Defence Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurated ________ major bridges in International Border (IB) and the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu & Kashmir.
5. Which countries became the First Two Countries from South-East Asia Region of WHO to Eliminate Both Rubella and Measles?
a) Sri Lanka and Maldives
b) India and Indonesia
c) Bangladesh and Pakistan
d) Pakistan and Nepal
6. Cabinet approved a new pan India Central Sector Scheme under __________.
a) Technical Infrastructure Fund
b) Agriculture Infrastructure Fund
c) Medical Infrastructure Fund
d) COVID Infrastructure Fund
7. Who has been appointed as the chairman of the Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority (IEPFA)?
a) Venkatesh M
b) Soorai Pandey
c) Hima Kumari
d) Rajesh verma
8. Which state is to use BLUIS to prevent encroachment of government land?
b) Madhya Pradesh
9. The _______ summit between India and the European Union (EU) will be held via video conference on 15 July 2020.