Current Affairs Quiz – July 07 2020
1. Who has been appointed as the 1st Chairman of the International Financial Services Centre Authority (IFSCA)?
a) Injeti Srinivas
b) Sabarish Purushothaman
c) Vijaya Prabhakar
d) Rahul Mishra
2. Ofek-16 satellite belongs to which country?
3. Ofek-16 is an______________.
a) Optimum frame electronic Kindle satellite
b) Optoelectronic reconnaissance (intelligence) satellite
c) Optosense electronic satellite
d) Optic sensor kindle satellite
4. Dehing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary is situated in which state?
c) Andhra Pradesh
d) Himachal Pradesh
5. Who has become India’s 66th chess Grandmaster?
a) Dinesh M Kamalu
b) Sharvesh Pradhan
c) Aji Desh
d) G Akash
6. Weavers’ Sammaan Yojana has launched by____________.
b) Uttar Pradesh
7. World Chocolate Day is observed on________________.
a) July 01
b) July 07
c) July 11
d) July 15