Current Affairs Quiz – July 04 & 05 2019
1. Economic Survey for 2018-19 predicted a _____ percent GDP growth for financial year 2019-20.
2. Chelsea team is associated with__________.
a) Basket Ball
b) Foot Ball
c) Volley Ball
d) None of these
3. India’s longest electrified train tunnel in __________.
4. Which city Police have signed pact to implement Rooftop Solar Energy Systems?
5. According to Henley Passport Index 2019, which among the following countries are holds first position collectively as most powerful passports in the world?
d) Both a and b
6. Which among the following countries are not qualified for semi- finals in world cup in cricket?
7. Ursula von der Leyen is appointed as European Commission president, she is associated with___________.
8. Economic Survey for 2018-19 predicted a _____ percent GDP growth for financial year 2019-20.
9. USISPF- in this ‘I’ represents_________.
d) None of these
10. 1st-ever India International Cooperatives Trade Fair to be held in ___________.
a) New Delhi
b) New Zealand
11. International Monetary Fund (IMF) headquarter is situated in_________.
b) Saudi Arabia
12. Which state has achieved first rank in NITI Aayog launched “Agricultural Marketing and Farmer Friendly Reforms Index (AMFFRI)?
a) Madhya Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
13. Who has been appointed as additional director on J&K Bank board?
a) Vasuki Baskar
b) A K Mishra
c) Naveen Patnaik
d) Deepa Kumari
14. Who has been appointed as director of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for a period of three years?
a) Narendra Kumar
b) Nagendra Prasad P
c) Jeevanandhan M
d) B Harideesh Kumar
15. Sudershan Agarwal is Died At 88, is associated with__________.