Current Affairs Quiz
1. UK’s government has appointed career diplomat _______ as its ambassador to the EU.
a) Sir Simon Kerton
b) Sir Paul Bishop
c) Sir Tom Joe
d) Sir Tim Barrow
2. U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama has selected 16-year-old Indian-American _________ for education campaign.
a) Swetha Prabakaran
b) Pavithra Anand
c) Nisha Subramaniyan
d) Amrutha Krishnan
3. What does T stands for in DTAC?
4. The 16th meeting of the Financial Stability and Development Council (FSDC) was held in ___________.
c) New Delhi
5. What does F stands for in DGFT?
6. According to growth projection released by the Central Statistics Office (CSO), India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth is expected to grow at a slower pace at _________ in 2016-17.
7. ____________ holds meet with India on Indus Water Treaty.
c) World Bank
d) International Monetary Fund
8. UN declares 2017 as the International Year of
a) Sustainable Tourism for Development
b) Women Empowerment
c) Organic Farming
d) Child Education
9. _________ is set to become the first nation to start switching off its FM radio network, in a risky and unpopular leap to digital technology.
10. Who is Jeanette Epps?
a) UN Secretary General
b) US President’s Advisor
11. Gangmumei Kamei, who passed away recently, was a/an