Current Affairs Quiz
1) Who has been appointed as Chef-de-Mission for the upcoming Commonwealth Games?
a) Vijay Kumar Malhotra
b) Narinder Dhruv Batra
c) Vikram Singh Sisodia
d) Kamal Singh
2) Who has been awarded the prestigious IhsanDoramaci Family Health Foundation Prize by the World Health Organisation (WHO)?
a) Dr Vinod Paul
b) Dr Vinod rai
c) Dr Vinod Raj
d) Dr Amithabh Khan
3) India’s GDP growth rate for FY16 GDP growth was revised ___to from the earlier projection of 8 %.
c) 8.2 %
4) What is the India’s rank in the list of wealthiest countries, according to a new report by New World Wealth?
5) India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with ADB for construction of over 6,200-kilometre rural roads in five states?
a) $550 million
b) $450 million
c) $250 million
d) $750 million
6) The Indian Navy has launched the third Scorpene class submarine named_____________ in Mumbai
7) The Government of India has signed a loan agreement worth $_____ million with the World Bank on January 30 to boost rural economy of Tamil Nadu
a) $100 million
b) $150 million
c) $200 million
d) $250 million
8) Private sector Axis Bank has launched which edition of ‘Evolve’, an annual multi-city knowledge series for Banks SME customers.
9) Which among the following stadiums will host the finals of the 2020 ICC World T20 of both the men’s and women’s?
a) Salt Lake Stadium, India
b) Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Australia
c) Bidvest Wanderers Stadium, South Africa
d) Lord’s Cricket Ground, United Kingdom
10) Sharath Kamal has lifted the National men’s singles title for the eighth time and he equals_____?
a) Anthony Amalraj
b) Subhajit Saha
c) Soumyajit Ghosh
d) Kamalesh Mehta
11) Artiste Geethanandan passed away recently. He is hails from which of the following state?