Current Affairs Quiz – January 30 & 31 2019
1. George Fernandes passed away, he was a ___________.
c) Former Defence Minister
2. India’s Kartik Sharma wins New South Wales men’s Amateur Golf Championship, he belongs to which city?
3. GST reduced to_________for Mansarovar Yatra, Haj and the Pashupatinath tour.
4. India observed _________ death anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi on January 30, 2019
5. who has been awarded by the Kleinman Center for Energy Policy.
a) Piyush Goyal
b) Kamal Nath
c) Narendra Modi
d) Narendra Singh Tomar
6. ________has become the first Hindu woman to be appointed as a civil judge in Pakistan.
a) R. Banumathi
b) Indu Malhotra
c) Suman Kumari
d) Sujata Manohar
7. Reserve Bank has infused _______crore into the system through OMO.
a) Rs 37,550
b) Rs 30,500
c) Rs 35,500
d) Rs 37,500
8. What is the rank of India in 2018 Corruption Perceptions Index by Transparency International?
9. _______Retains Top Position as World’s Busiest In 2018.
a) Indira Gandhi International Airport
b) Saudi Arabia Airport
c) Dubai Airport
d) Safdarjung Airport
10. Who has been appointed as Part Time Chairman of Federal Bank?
a) Karnam Sekar
b) Dilip Sadarangani
c) S. S. Mallikarjuna Rao
d) Pallav Mahapatra
11. Common Services Centres (CSCs) launched First Cash and Carry Store in Kanth Tehsil, Moradabad district of _______________.
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
12. 3rd Two Day International Stock Taking Conference on Tiger Conservation inaugurated in _____________.
a) New Delhi
13. Ministry of Defence had launched a mobile app ____________with the intent of making available the highlights of the Republic Day event,
a) ‘GDP India 2019’
b) ‘RDk India 2019’
c) ‘RCP India 2019’
d) ‘RDP India 2019’
14. The first ever National Conference on “Prison Design” will begin in _____ Andhra Pradesh.
15. Which Indian company has topped the Brand Finance Global 500 list of 2019?
a) Tata Group