Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)?
a) David R Syiemlieh
b) Rana Gupta
c) Dhruva Kapoor
d) Lal Krishna Sinhaniya
2. AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Delhi has partnered with _______ to go cashless.
b) Airtel Money
3. India has ranked _________ among the countries offering the highest average annual salary to expatriates, according to HSBC Holdings data.
4. ‘Arogya Raksha’, a health insurance scheme, is launched in which Indian State?
a) Tamil Nadu
c) Andhra Pradesh
5. Which bank launched a chatbot service called ‘OnChat’ to allow users to make payments through Facebook Messenger?
a) HDFC Bank
c) Axis Bank
d) Indian Bank
6. Arthur Morris is associated with which of the following sports?
7. John Berger, who passed away recently, was a/an
d) Film Maker
8. Who has been appointed as MD of IMB India?
a) Sunil Mittal
b) Karan Bajwa
c) Ashutosh Sinha
d) Mukesh Advani
9. Jagdish Singh Khehar has sworn in as _____ Chief Justice of India?
10. Who has been appointed as the Executive Director of Reserve Bank of India?
a) Surekha Marandi
b) KV Anand
c) Mukesh Kulkarni
d) Maneesh Patel
11. India’s 1st gaming, animation institute to come up in
12. GOI has signed an agreement with _______ for cooperation in the field of agriculture and allied sectors.
13. _______________ has sent two warships to the Philippines in the first official navy-to-navy contact between the countries.
14. Which country has recently suspended military cooperation with Australia?
c) New Zealand
d) Sri Lanka
15. Jovenel Moise has been officially declared as the President of
b) South Africa
16. India win record 4th straight SAFF Women’s Championship title by defeating
a) Sri Lanka
17. John Berger,who passed away recently, was a/an