Current Affairs Quiz – January 29 2020
1. Who has been appointed as as new Foreign Secretary?
a) Damodharan Reddy
b) Harsh Vardhan Shringla
c) Raj Sambath Kumar A
d) Prabhu Soloman
2. Ramsar site is associated with___________.
b) Heritage site
c) Agriculture Sector
3. In India, how many ramsar site homeland has recognized under the international treaty?
4. 2020 olympics will be held at____________.
5. Neeraj Chopra qualifies for Tokyo Olympics, is associated with____________.
a) Shot put
b) Javelin Throw
6. Operation Vanilla is associated with___________.
c) Air force
d) None of these
7. Who has been appointed as new general manager of Western Railway?
a) Alok Kansal
b) Anil Kumar Gupta
c) Sanjeev Mittal
d) Kunal M
8. Tech Mahindra set up Google Cloud Centre of Excellence in ____________.
9. Pavan Sukhdev won 2020 Tyler Prize, who is associated with__________.
a) Social Activitist
c) Environmental economist
10. Indian Railways commissions first waste to energy plant at_____________.
11. Which state has launched Virtual Police Station?
c) Uttar Pradesh
12. ____________ is Oxford Hindi Word Of The Year 2019.
13. Britain unveils 50-pence coin, which bears the inscription “_______________”.
a) Peace, prosperity and friendship with all nations
b) Peace, courage and friendship
c) Peace, prosperity and Humanity
d) Peace, courage and Humanity with all nations
14. IGBC – in this “G” represents______________.
15. Which smart city has become first smart city to ink with IGBC?
16. North East Dr T Ao Football Trophy 2020 won by____________.
b) Arunachal Pradesh
17. Who has been appointed as principal advisor to the monetary policy department, as executive director?
a) Michael Patra
b) MG Vara
c) Janak Raj
d) Agni Prasad