Current Affairs Quiz – January 28 2019
1. Irdai sets up a panel to identify systemically important insurers, the Panel headed by __________.
a) K Vijay Raghavan
b) Akhilesh Ranjan
c) Pravin Kutumbe
d) Rajiv Kumar
2. India will participate in the Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) which tests the learning levels of 15-year-old students, in which Year?
3. Cable-stayed ‘Atal Setu’ inaugurated on Mandovi river in __________ a third such bridge to connect the state capital with North Part of the State.
4. Which state has bagged the first prize for its Tableaux at the Republic Day Parade 2019?
5. _______has recently launched Rs 1100 crore ambitious National Agricultural Higher Education Project (NAHEP) to attract talent and strengthen higher agricultural education in the country.
b) Central Potato Research Institute
c) Central Agricultural Research Institute
d) Central Rice Research Institute
6. Assam government has conferred the Republic Day Journalism Award 2019 to veteran journalist and former editor ______________________.
a) Dhirendra Nath Chakraborty.
b) Kamala Saikia
c) Dipak Swargiary
d) Punarmal Agarwala
7. _________’s first tulip garden will come up over 50 hectares of forest land in Pithoragarh district at a cost of Rs 50 crore.
d) Madhya Pradesh
8. Recently, PM Modi dedicated to the nation Integrated Refinery Expansion Project Complex (IREP) at Which Place?
9. 2nd edition of Pariksha Pe Charcha, an interactive event with students, teachers was recently organised at ___________.
10. Reliance Jio has launched the _____app for its Jio Phone and Jio Phone 2 users in India to let users book railway tickets without any hassle.