Current Affairs Quiz – January 27 2020
1. India’s first Super Fab Lab inaugurated in ____________.
2. Kobe Bryant, daughter Gianna among 9 killed in helicopter crash in California, is associated with__________.
a) Basket ball
d) None of these
3. Which state government Cabinet has passed resolution setting in motion process for abolishing state Legislative Council?
a) Tamil Nadu
b) Andhra Pradesh
4. Sebi plans to rationalise margin system in derivatives segment to bring down ___________.
b) Trading cost
c) Exchange value
d) All the above
5. According to Report, Fiscal deficit may widen to ______% for current financial year .
6. Who has been appointed as Non-Executive Chairman of Vakrangee Limited?
a) Rajesh Khanna
b) Ramesh Joshi
c) Pragalad Rajan
d) Rajasekar Reddy
7. Shiv Bhojan scheme has launched by_____________.
b) Uttar Pradesh
8. India’s Federation Cup games moved from virus-hit China to _____________.
9. International Day of Commemoration in Memory of the Victims of the Holocaust is observed on ______________.
a) January 24
b) January 26
c) January 27
d) January 29
10. Theme for International Day of Commemoration in Memory of the Victims of the Holocaust is ______________.
a) 75 years after Auschwitz Holocaust education and Remembrance for global justice
b) Abrahamy Holocaust education and Remembrance for global freedom
c) 100 years ater remembrance for global freedom
d) Holocaust education and Remembrance for global justice
11. Vinay Sinha is Passed Away, is associated with__________.