Current Affairs Quiz – January 26 2020
1. The Ganga-Volga Dialogue between India and ____________.
2. International Customs Day is observed on ____________.
a) January 25
b) January 26
c) January 27
d) January 28
3. PETA – in this “E” represents___________.
4. 2-day ‘Innovation Festival’ begins at Science Centre in ____________.
5. After Maharastra, which state govt has made the reading of Preamble of Constitution mandatory in schools?
a) Andhra Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
6. Who is the Chief Minister of Meghalaya?
a) Hemant Soren
b) Anandh Soman
c) K Sangma
d) Manohar Parikar
7. World’s largest meditation centre coming up in ______________.
8. The Republic day is celebrated with the salute of ___________ guns in New Delhi before the President of India.
9. Who has been appointed as first post-Brexit UK ambassador?
a) Joao Vale de Almeida
b) Smoa Capela
c) Kalim Halidulla
d) Jim Vangh Kann
10. Oxford Dictionaries Hindi Word of the Year for 2018 is _____________.
b) Nari Shakti
d) None of these