Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who was conferred with India’s highest peacetime gallantry award, Ashok Chakra?
a) Gaurav Kumar Singh
b) Firoz Khan Mahmood
c) Jyoti Prakash Nirala
d) Arjun Sundar Prathap
2. Who has assumed charge as Director of the space agency’s Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC)?
a) K Santhosh
b) V Narayanan
c) M Aravind
d) L Dinesh
3. Which country researchers have successfully cloned a macaque monkey fetus twice, producing sister monkeys Hua Hua and Zhong Zhong using the same basic method used to create Dolly?
4. India celebrated its 69th Republic Day with a grand parade along with ____ ASEAN leaders who attended the event as chief guests, in a historic first
5. Who among the following is not the winner of PADMA VIBHUSHAN AWARD?
a) Ghulam Mustafa Khan
c) P Parameswaran
d) Virat Kohli
6. Who among the following is not the winner of PADMA BHUSHAN AWARD?
a) Ved Prakash Nanda
b) Rohit Sharma
c) Sharda Sinha
d) Pankaj Advani
7. India and _________ has signed an MoU to enhance cooperation in the field of information and broadcasting
8. Ride-hailing startup Uber is planning to launch its bike service UberMOTO in _____________
a) Mumbai and Chennai
b) Amritsar and Kanpur
c) Kochi and Hyderabad
d) Bangalore and Mangalore
9. Which country unveiled plans to build a ‘Polar Silk Road’ across the Arctic as part of its Belt and Road Initiative (BRI)?
10. ASEAN-India Commemorative Summit held in __________
b) New Delhi
11. Which ministry has launched the beneficiary module of the Rapid Reporting System (RRS) for the Scheme for Adolescent Girls?
a) Ministry of Railways
b) Ministry of Human Resource Development
c) Ministry of Labour and Employment
d) Ministry of Women and Child Development
12. The government has cut GST rate from 12% to ____on houses purchased using the credit-linked subsidy scheme (CLSS) under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna
13. India’s first floating market opened in ____________
14. US creates task force to promote ‘internet freedom’ in ____________
b) South Korea