Current Affairs Quiz
1. Adama Barrow has sworn in as the President of _________.
2. Who has been appointed as the director of CBI?
a) Ashok Gupta
b) Sathyan Jain
c) Alok Verma
d) Rithun Kulkarni
3. What does A stands for in UDAN?
4. Mission 41k is associated with the Ministry of __________.
c) Human Resource and Development
d) External Affairs
5. Which company has acquired Sweden-based Company Simplygon to accelerate innovation in enabling 3D for everyone?
6. ________ has acquired Twitter’s mobile app developer platform Fabric.
7. As per ‘The Indian E-tailing Leadership Index’, which company has retained its apex position as India’s most trusted e-commerce brand?
8. ____________ has become a major sponsor of the Olympic Games after signing a deal with the International Olympic Committee that runs until 2028.
9. _____________ win second edition of Pro Wrestling League
a) Rajasthan Warriors
b) Tamil Fighters
c) Punjab Royals
d) Delhi Sultans