Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been appointed as Director (Projects), NTPC, the state-owned company?
a) Pawan Kumar Bansal
b) Mohan Kumar Acharya
c) Dinesh Kumar Gopi
d) Susanta Kumar Roy
2. Who has been appointed as the new Director General (DG) of the ‘black cats’ commando force (NSG)?
a) Dineshwar Sharma
b) Sudeep Lakhtakia
c) Aruna Bahuguna
d) Krishna Chaudhary
3. Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of the Executive Board of the Indian School of Business (ISB)?
a) Harish Manwani
b) Ajay Piramal
c) Sanjiv Mehta
d) Sunil Duggal
4. In a first, India will host Yoga training sessions at the World Economic Forum (WEF) in __________
5. ____________ is developing an artificial intelligence technology (AI) that can generate images based on text descriptions
6. Which Small Finance Bank has signed an MoU with LIC to offer Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)?
a) AU Small Finance Bank
b) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
c) Equitas Small Finance Bank
d) Capital Small Finance Bank
7. India became the ______member of the Australia Group, which counters the export of material, equipment and technologies that could create chemical and biological weapons
8. Which state government has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Clean Authority of Tokyo for solid waste management?
a) Andhra Pradesh
9. Which state government is in the process of coming out with an exclusive Aerospace and Defence policy?
a) Tamil Nadu
10. Which country has announced the world’s first public register that requires overseas companies that own or buy property in the country to provide details of their ultimate owners?
11. Which state to setup first block chain academy in India?
12. ____________ has formally announced the launch of a new ‘Business’ application