Current Affairs Quiz – January 18 & 19 2019
1. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi inaugurated the National Museum of Indian Cinema at Films Division of India premises in _______.
2. The 25th International conference and exhibition on terrestrial and satellite broadcasting, BES EXPO 2019 begins in ______.
d) New Delhi
3. A Fitch Group Company, estimated India’s GDP growth could touch _______in financial year 2019-20.
4. Union Minister for Commerce and Industry, Suresh Prabhu inaugurated the 10th edition of the India Rubber Expo – 2019 in which City?
5. Minister of State in Department of Space, Dr. Jitendra Singh inaugurated the UNNATI (Unispace Nanosatellite Assembly & Training) programme organized by ISRO in __________Karnataka.
6. The second World Orange Festival will be organised in which city from today to 21 of this month?
7. _____________has been honoured With 2019 Japan Prize.
a) Ranjani Murali
b) Dr. Rattan Lal
c) Anurag Thakur
d) None of these
8. ________is the total share of LIC in the IDBI Bank?
9. Which Ministry will be organizing 15 days long ‘Shehri Samridhi Utsav’ in February 2019?
a) Ministery of Finance
b) Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
c) Ministrey External Affairs
d) Ministry of Home Affairs
10. Bor Tiger Reserve is located in________.
b) Madhya Pradesh
11. “San Jose” is the Capital of which country?
d) Costa Rice
12. HDFC Standard Life Insurance changed its name to __________.
a) HDFC Life
b) HDFC Life Insurance
c) HDFC Insurance Standard
d) HDFC Life Insurance Standard
13. Sitharaman inaugurates strategic bridge in which among the following states?
a) Arunachal Pradesh
14. _____launched startup to train students on Artificial Intelligence at low cost
a) IIT Kanpur
b) IIT Delhi
c) IIT Madras
d) IIT Indore
15. Justice took oath________- as the 26th Chief Justice of Pakistan at a ceremony at Aiwan-i-Sadr in Islamabad.
a) Nasirul Mulk
b) Asif Saeed Khan Khosa
c) Ijazul Ahsan
d) Mian Saqib Nisar
16. Justices Dinesh Maheshwari and____________ were sworn in as Supreme Court judges, taking the working strength of the court to 28.
a) K. M. Joseph
b) Kurian Joseph
c) Dipak Mishra
d) Sanjiv Khanna