Current Affairs Quiz – January 17 2019
1. Who has been conferred with The Gandhi Peace Prize for 2018?
a) Akshaya Patra
b) Ekal Abhiyan Trust
c) Shri Yohei Sasakawa
d) Vivekananda Kendra
2. India’s ____________becomes world’s youngest mountaineer to climb 7 Peaks, 7 Volcano Summits.
a) Satyarup Siddhanta
b) Bachendri Pal
c) Sangeeta Sindhi Bahl
d) Deepika Rathore
3. Union Minister for Commerce and Industry, Suresh Prabhu inaugurated the 10th edition of the India Rubber Expo – 2019 in Which city?
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated a global trade show in which among the following cities?
5. John C. Bogle was passed away recently , He was a famous _____________.
6. The second edition of the India & ________ bilateral army exercise, IMBEX 2018-19, commenced at Chandimandir.
7. The 25th edition of the International conference and exhibition on terrestrial and satellite broadcasting (BES EXPO 2019) has been organized in _______?
b) New Delhi
8. Former president of Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) ____________ passed away at his Delhi residence Wednesday, said an official of a trust here.
a) Lalan Sarang
b) MP Baishnab Parida
c) Vishnu Hari Dalmia
d) MH Ambareesh
9. PM Modi recently inaugurated a 13 km long 2-lane ___________ in Kerala.
a) Chittoor Bypass
b) Kollam Bypass
c) Trivandrum Ring Road
d) Madurai Bypass
10. A consortium of banks led by StateBank of India has agreed to provide finance for _____________’SamruddhiCorridor’ expressway project.
a) Delhi -Mumbai
c) Nagpur- Pune
d) Pune –Mumbai
11. “World Wildlife Crime Report” is published by _________?
12. “Bellary Thermal Power Station” is located in which State?
d) Madhya Pradesh
13. Coimbatore is located on the bank of which River?